Episode 008 - "Be Empowered to Say No" Your #CMAD Self-Care Cure
Our first recording for 2020, and we are excited to bring you our wit to the fun world of community and digital. Since we recorded on #CMAD day, we decided to devote the episode to its theme of self-care. We talk about our routines, but the discussion turns towards the stressors on community managers today. To sum up; "be empowered to say no". Happy 2020!
Chris had Paulaner Hefe Weisen https://www.paulaner.com/us/our-products/hefe-weizen/
Michael had Lakewood Lager Vienna Style https://lakewoodbrewing.com/year-round/
- Happy #CMAD
- Hear how we spent our holiday season. Some traveled, while others ate
- What is self-care and listen to our perspectives
- Learn how we manage our stress
- Chris seeks others to help him broaden his roadmap view to destress
- Michael digs into research to understand to destress
- Perhaps community managers need self-care since we tend to be lone wolves
- Don't be afraid to say no
- Is self-care needed because out new work normal is a smaller workload that added responsibilities stress workers? Hear us opine.